1. Years of experience gives us the knowledge and craftsmanship to handle complex projects, we finish on time and on budget.
2. Rough-in-carriage is delivered and installed during framing and mechanical work. Customers can see how and where the carriage sits and is functional during these phases.
3. Owners can make adjustments or changes while stairs is being built. This minimizes expensive change orders at the end.
4. We handle all the structural issues in regards to the stairs, using wood and/or steel as needed. We use double ended lags when installing the balusters to reinforce and strengthen the rail system.
5. Stairs can be sheet rocked and taped at the same time as the rest of the project. We rough-in on the underside of the carriage to prepare for fire code inspection.
Contact us at